Jobs at Apptology
Urgent openings for the following Positions as details given below-
(1) position : IPHONE TEAM LEAD
Experience Required: 2+ years on iPhone / Cocoa Touch
- Ability to handle team and coordinate with team members.
- Fast learner, interested in learning and exploring new ideas and programming languages.
- Passionate about enabling people to build great mobile applications.
- Ability to work independently with tough deadlines and challenging problems.
- Good attitude, and team player.
Desired Skill Set:
- Good experience with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch/iPhone application development.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- Strong Objective-C experience required
- Excellent experience in COCOA Framework , XCode 3 and above , Interface Builder , iphoneSDK 3.0 and above.
- Solid understanding of Design patterns and their implementation in Cocoa framework Experience with relational databases using SQL Server and SQLite
- Strong knowledge of XCode and its profiling tools.
- Involve in whole life cycle of App Dvelopment from Requirement gathering and interation with client to App submitted in App store.
APP development Exposure:
- Using various frameworks in their App.
- Well knows about various type of parsing techniques (XML,JSON,CSV etc).
- Very well aware about push notification and local notification.
- Must have exposure on sqlite database.
- Bonus for knowing various encryption techniques (MD5,RSA,AES Encryption);
(2) position : ANDROID DEVELOPER
- Strong on Android using Java/ J2EE/ J2ME.Should have good experience with Andriod SDK and Android API.
- Experience with XMPP, SQLite
- Must have experience in core Java, JSON, web services and databases. Knowledge of HTML5 is plus
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate MUST have proven track record and sample of Applications developed by him/her.
(3) position : PHP DEVELOPER
- You will be responsible for PHP Website Development & Maintenance.
- Update and create HTML/PHP files, website maintenance
- Maintain Drupal websites, and create work estimates and time-frames for development tasks
- Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
- Must have worked with PHP Application Development & Maintenance.
- Good knowledge in XTML, CSS, PHP (OOP), MySQL and Web standards.
- Experience and Expertise with Drupal Content Management system
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal Modules & Sites.
(4) position : SEO EXECUTIVE
This role involves managing a portfolio of clients and improving their search engine optimisation by using techniques including but not exclusive to: Keyword Research, Copy Optimisation, Article Marketing, site structure, URL reâwrites, social media, blogging and link building. An understanding of Paid search marketing would be advantageous. A critical element of this role is to improve rankings for the clients assigned to your portfolio, and deliver reporting on a monthly basis. A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing arena. The ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to communicate with clients, in a polite and professional manner.
- Reviewing clients current website
- Developing an optimisation plan
- Making changes necessary to the site and implementing the plan
- Reporting on success and activity to clients
- Liaising with management team
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
(5) position : CONTENT WRITER
Candidate should be B.A English from a reputed university with good academic background having postgraduate degree or diploma in English / Mass Communication / Journalism (plus point).
- Excellent writing, editing and computer skills
- Experience developing contents for Internet media
- Write effectively for web sales content, brochures etc.
- Must be fluent in writing
- Good command over language and grammar
- Developing/ Editing News Reports, Articles
- Developing original content for websites
- Fresher also eligible